Milan, the mood was the moderation, the concentration and consolidation. The Italian fashion week brought so many collections soberly l elegant who, if they don’t upset rent curve trends, c l br rent with accuracy the Italian know-how and fashion to falsely classic accents in mane…
The image of his front row d filled stars, the Milanese fashion week is desired authentic, engaged directly with its customers. So it was that many were houses build on the affirmation of their DNA r (Dolce & Gabbana, Prada, Roberto Cavalli), then delivering identity and strong collections.
In addition, if fashion week is d rolled without hitch, smashing buzz or covered d sensational, it was not for as much free micro tasty events…
- those who have chosen
- As often, Anna Wintour makes her diva. This time, she is arrang e so that the Milanese FW fits his schedule: r Chief Editor of US Vogue in pr effect seen to spend 3 days in Italy, she played its influence so that the thread s d is d roll on 5 days, instead of the usual 9. What nerva quite some Italian, who came to show their contentment in panoply Wintour m (blond wig and oversize sunglasses) before the Gucci show…
- When composing a locker room both sexy and innovativefor Versus, Christopher Kane has d pass the rancid esp of Donatella Versace, thus confirming his benefactress in his choice of having him confi the second line of his empire.
- At Missoni, Margarita does not only pretty g figure series, but also sign jewelry accompanying the meshes of the season.
- For its, Miuccia Prada is more or less voluntarily in the news by testing its capacity dress a little less skinny than usual girls. We were able to see some of the great figures of Victoria’s Secret at Prada…
- On the catwalks, the panoply of business woman version ann are 90 op re returning. Be it at Dolce & Gabbana, Jil Sander, Bottega Veneta and Preen, the Melanie Griffith suit jacket in the movie “Working Girl” seems to have made mules.
- We esp re d s pr feels that next winter will be long and rough, to be able to curl in the attractive coats that were us pr submitted Milan. It must be said that olive parkas at Iceberg appear us infinitely cozy, Etro overcoat cleverly boyish and the long coats pea double collar radically chic Prada…
- Knitting has established itself as one of the mati res lights of the season: sweaters, whether loose or pais (spirit is hand), are everywhere. Ceintur and port on a wise skirt of wool for Miuccia Prada, on a plaid to the dress code Massa at Missoni or bare legs in a style d cal 100% Courchevel at D & G, the sweater never t in vogue…
- Rose e drag makes as her multiple appearances, both t in duo with a pink grenade (as at Bottega Veneta), both t in total look knitting Missoni. But it can also be d decline not in shades are more pass, as on many shorts Marni. We note in passing that this pastel color will match perfectly in season khaki (it is also ever more glamorous than when there is record of a touch of gold, as was the case at Max Mara).
- Tobacco and coffee shades to milk make up sets both sweet and chic, that we don’t h sitera not have a hint of color, shoes like Blue cobalt at Marni.
- After trust American am shows, cropped volumes persist and sign in Italy. We find them thus shortening the sweaters twist from Albino, micro Iceberg parkas and jackets s zipp Missoni.
- Brown and his d s riv – mahogany, chestnut, walnut, bistre – make up fall sophisticated outfits are being successively seventies (Ferragamo), gorgeous top of range (Versace) or boh me urban (Fendi). He then mixes black and Navy Blue, but also bright aubergine shades.
- Is assuming now as accessories share entire, socks and mid-low are gaining ground. paisses and craft invoice for Prada, the first res slip in thin heels, creating an interesting contrast genres, while at Marni, the latter dress calf by betting on the games of transparency.
- Let’s sound the alarm against the fur mittens that aren’t to re-emerge every winter, and this despite their unlikely d sheath. After Marni and Balenciaga, it is the turn of Max Mara to try the glove of y ti…
- View hair code, it’s Fendi and its chevel bananas are the Elvis who win all the votes.
- Moreover, it seems that the socks of the d wire Missoni boots are on track to become a must for next winter.
- Once more, the s shoot around fashion week looks were a genuine source of inspiration. Now we don’t h sitera so not associate denim and Tan shade with a touch of rose e fan – epitome of the n o-romantic attitude – or wear white under a parka olive lace. We can also familiarize s d presented with the likely return of the paw of eph’. Finally, it continues throughout belting, of the sweater cape, through the layers of jackets…
Milan Fashion Week Women’s Fall Winter 2017/2018
Italy Fashion Milan Fashion Week March 1998 A model on the …
Lie Sang Bong – Paris Fashion Week 2010 – Pictures
Milan Fashion Week – Versace Fashion Show
Dior Fashion Show Stock Photos & Dior Fashion Show Stock …
Yasmin Le Bon
Antonio Marras Milan Ready to Wear Autumn Winter Grey knee …
Triya Fashion Rio 2010 Spring Summer 2011 (part 1 of 2 …
British Designer Alexander McQueen
A model displays a creation as part of Just Cavalli Fall …
Alexander McQueen’s wild style
Evan Rachel Wood: Look of the Day
Missoni Stock Photos & Missoni Stock Images
Palazzo Pants: Love Them or Hate Them?
Illustration by Lidia Luna: Dolce & Gabbana FW13
Back to gallery
AnaBo Café: ¡Quiero una Ushuva! #concurso
Back to gallery
March 2010 Milan Stock Photos & March 2010 Milan Stock …